Sr. Android Developer Requirement
Sr. Android Developer Requirement in IT Development Company with over 16 years of experience in IT Consulting World is now looking for Sr. Android Developer for its Product Development wing. We are looking for technical savvy, enthusiastic, and experienced individual with a minimum of 7 years of Sr. Android Developer Requirement experience. Local to Vadodara, Gujarat, or ready to move to Vadodara candidate should apply only
Responsibilities and Duties
- Sr. Android Developer Requirement
- Hands-on experience in developing Android phones, tablets, and or wearable device applications.
- In-depth knowledge with Kotlin
- Good with version control tool GIT.
- Experience with Restful API and GraphQL integration.
- Knowledge with Applications upload, Certificate, and Profile.
- Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient with Kotlin and API
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Experience working with well-known payment gateways, data console, cloud and external SDKs
- Sound knowledge of working with BLE and iBeacon based applications
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Good communication skills to work with the client’s team and communication with leads and managers
- Understanding of Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools i.e. Instruments and Shark
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience working with native test frameworks
- Expertise and knowledge of other technologies like Flutter, ReactNative for app development will be a plus
- Friendly Environment
- Can bring your own creativity
- Competitive Benefits